The following paragraphs contain important information about when and how we will deliver your orders. If you have any concerns regarding delivery issues please feel free to call the Helpline or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that delivery of any order is subject to our terms and conditions of sale.
- Delivery of orders over £99.00 to UK mainland destinations is free of charge.
- Delivery of orders under £99.00 to UK mainland destinations will incur a charge of £7.95
- Deliveries to UK offshore Islands, and certain postcodes within the Scottish Highlands, will be shipped on a quotation basis. Please see the table below for a list of postcode exclusions:
Highlands and Islands
- All BT postcode
- All JE postcodes (Jersey)
- All GY postcodes (Guernsey and Alderney)
Isle of Man
- All IM postcodes
- TR 21-25
- We will contact you with a quotation for shipping to any of the above postcodes before accepting your order. The quotation will be supplied on a best price basis and will be offered at cost to us plus VAT. After Dark Lighting do not profit from shipping charges.
- We will always try to deliver your order within 3-5 working days, although if an order is received before noon and all items are available for immediate dispatch we will endeavour to process the order the same day for delivery the next working day.
- A working day is described as Monday to Friday excluding Bank or other National Holidays.
- You will receive an email confirmation on the day we dispatch your order.
- Deliveries are normally made by courier between 8.00AM and 3.30PM.
- All deliveries must be signed for we regret that we cannot make exceptions under any circumstances.
- Please make sure that the number of packages delivered is the same as the number of packages you are signing for.
- If you are unable to check the contents of your consignment while the delivery driver is present please ask to sign the goods as ‘UNCHECKED’.
- If for any reason we are unable to process your order because one or more items are not in stock we will contact you by email the following working day advising you of an estimated time the goods will be available for dispatch. You will have the opportunity to cancel all or part of the order or keep it open for dispatch when the goods become available. If you do not reply to an out of stock notification within 14 days we will cancel the order automatically, although we will always attempt to contact you by any means necessary before doing so.
- It is important that you check all goods as soon as possible and report any damage or physical defect (scratches, broken glass, bent metalwork) within 48 hours of receipt of delivery. See Returns Procedure
- If you have any questions regarding delivery please get in touch via the help line, Contact Page or email direct at email@example.com